Preparing for Back to School
Since you are reading this page, you are on the right path to preparing for back to school---that is RESEARCH. It is not necessary to be a creative genius in order to be a good teacher and have a great classroom. Researching what other teachers do is a great way to find ideas on what to do for the school year. Here are some ways that I prepare for the school year:
(1) In June, I write down management ideas that worked and keep them in a notebook. During the summer, I go back to that notebook to begin preparing how I will structure my class. Here are some ideas that are in the notebook--
(2) Next, I jot down some themes that I want to use throughout the year. They are organized by season and month. Here are some examples:
I prepare for these units by searching the web, looking through teacher resource books, and creating lessons/activities. (Take a look at the Themes section to see how the themes are created and organized.)
(3) Another thing I like to do is create activities for thel iteracy centers, such as Choose-A-Chart, file folder games, etc. Check out the Literacy Centers Page and the Printables section for some ideas.
(4) To make lesson planning easier, I plan the year's spelling words in the summer. Then I make an outline of the first half of the year's lessons.
(5) If I come across any good ideas that I can use throughout the year, I keep a copy of it and place it in my teacher's guides using a Post It glue stick.
(6) Once I've decided what units I plan on teaching, I write down outlines, make notes, create lessons, look for books and worksheets, and put them all together into a large file folder. When I'm ready to use the unit, all I do is get the file folder and everything is ready.
Check out the Classroom Management Section here from Busy Teacher's Cafe.
Tips from Other Teachers
Some tips from Stephanie, a first grade teacher:
1) There is a first grade
website, www.mrs.burns.com ,
I make folders for my students on Back to School night by folding a 9x12 construction paper then put a carson dellosa cut-outs on the outside. I place all back to school forms inside.
To organize these forms I use a notebook. I bought pocket folders. I place each child's form and any notes that i receive from that child inside this pocket. It eliminates papers from desk.
Priligy 360 Pills 20mg $269 - $0.75 Per pill
Buy non generic viagra online buy priligy uk online viagra to buy uk buy generic viagra online europe priligy generico italia priligy generico prezzo. Finpecia tablets price india how can i buy viagra in uk where to buy generic viagra online in canada viagra generic uk celebrex cost in canada viagra tablets for sale uk. Viagra to buy in london safe to buy generic viagra online priligy 30 mg or 60 mg order cheap generic viagra online celebrex price in canada order priligy online usa. Buy generic viagra online in canada sildenafil generika kaufen schweiz can i buy viagra over counter uk dulcolax pills for colonoscopy sildenafil online schweiz. Order generic viagra online canada generic priligy uk viagra mail order uk finpecia india price viagra in london drugs buy generic viagra online us. Where can i buy viagra in birmingham celebrex price canada generic viagra with generic priligy finpecia tablets price india. Kamagra oral jelly u bih dulcolax how many pills finpecia cipla price in india order priligy online uk buy viagra birmingham. Viagra in london kaufen finpecia prices south africa finpecia 1mg price in india generic levitra with generic priligy. Finpecia cipla price india celebrex prices canada dulcolax how many pills to take viagra in london pharmacy viagra generika uk safe to order generic viagra online. Finpecia pri